Major Cases Sep 9, 2019
Innovating to Survive: Are You a Leader or a Follower?
Innovation has enabled Man to survive and evolve from prehistoric era to the present day. At BCF, innovation is not only a part of our DNA, but it is also at the heart of the growth strategy of the businesses we support both here and abroad.
Every business must turn to innovation in order to evolve, whether it is to improve its processes, transform its business model, move into new markets or to gain a competitive advantage.
This Strategic Report on Innovation presents the commercial and legal issues surrounding innovation at all stages of business development of a company, regardless of the sector in which they are operating.
Read our various articles to learn more:
- 5G Technology Is Coming: Legal Questions Abound
- Different Legislative Approaches to 5G
- Innovation Needs Protection
- Investment and Patenting Trends in Artificial Intelligence
- Is Your Company Implementing a New Technology System? Remember to Protect Your Data
- Legal Issues Surrounding the Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Role of Foreign Workers at the Heart of Canada's Strategic Innovation and Talent Plan
- Tech Trends of the Past and of the Future
- What About the Name of Your Innovation?
- Where Does Québec Stand in Terms of Privacy Class Actions?
Would you like to be invited to our Strategic Forum on Innovation on October 22, 2019 and receive a summary of the topics that will be covered by our speakers?
Subscribe here. Places are limited.
Subscribe to our communications and benefit from our market knowledge to identify new business opportunities, learn about innovative best practices and receive the latest developments. Discover our exclusive thought leadership and events.