BCF Global is BCF’s European arm. Through the synergy of our Montreal, Paris and Lyon offices and the creation of a cohesive team of lawyers and patent agents qualified to represent clients directly in the United States, Canada, Europe, and France, we have the resources essential to the growth of visionary and innovative businesses.
Does your expansion go beyond borders? Ours does too.
Our services are multidisciplinary and our approach is integrated. Not only do our professional have in-depth technical knowledge of information technology and life sciences, they also have sound local legal expertise for your operations on both sides of the Atlantic.
WE ASSIST YOU WITH:
- The development of intellectual property strategies
- The ramping up of a patent portfolio
- Trade secret management
- The setting up of data privacy policies
- Copyright protection
- The management of open source software
- Control of the risk of infringing third party intellectual property rights
- The negotiation of contracts, such as for commercialising your intellectual property
800+patents issued in Canada
800+patents issued in USA
160+patents issued in Europe
- A centralized approach that results in efficient orchestration and deployment of your strategy by a single team, without the need for local providers
- An access to internationally renowned professionals to ensure a pragmatic defence of your interests, regardless of the jurisdiction
- A business model that is primarily aligned on your interests, without relying on inter-firm reciprocity, thus limiting the number of intermediaries and the associated costs
- The ability to work both in French and English, in addition to speaking nearly 10 different languages within the group
5Partners recognized in IAM Patent 1000
Located in Montreal, Paris and Lyon, BCF Global's team is composed of experienced lawyers and patent engineers with multi-jurisdictional expertise in intellectual property (IP) matters and a commitment to providing personalized service to their clients.
BCF Global's team includes skilled patent specialists licensed to act on behalf of clients in the United States, Europe and Canada. Many of the team members have worked for companies in a variety of technology fields, including telecommunications, information technology, medical devices, biotechnology and aerospace.
Paris75, rue de Tocqueville,
75017 Paris, France
Lyon56 Boulevard Niels Bohr
69100 Villeurbanne, France