Training and Events Sep 20, 2019
Strategic Forum on Innovation
Are you a leader or a follower? On Tuesday, October 22, 2019 will be held our Strategic Forum on Innovation at our Montreal office. Join us to discuss the importance of innovation in the growth strategies of today's companies.
As keynote speaker, Mr. Paul Raymond, President and Chief Executive Officer, Alithya, will share his vision of innovation and its importance in surviving and competing in today's business environment.
Panel 1 - 8:15 to 8:55
Transform your Business Model to Better Evolve
- Yves Proteau, Co-President, APN
- Lyne Dubois, Vice-President Business Development, CRIQ
- Luc Poirier, Manager of Development for Major Accounts, Lumen
- Julie Gagné, Operations Director, Sani-Éco
Panel 2 - 8:55 to 9:35
Consolidate and Explore New Markets
- Mark Maclean, Senior Director, Americas & Entrepreneurship - Foreign Investments, Montreal International
- Chloe Grysole, Managing Director Montreal, Framestore
- Stéphane D'Astous, General Manager, Novaquark
- Louise Thiboutot, Senior Director - International Business, Investissement Québec
Keynote - 9:55
Panel 3 - 10:35 to 11:15
Innovation at the Service of Evolution
- Joris Myny, Senior Vice-President, Digital Industris, Siemens Canada Limited
- Anne-Marie Leclair, Partner, Vice President, Strategy and Innovation, Lg2
- Katrina Roy, Vice President East Canada, Salesforce
- Jean-François Ouellet, Managing Partner, Creative Destruction Lab
Workshops - 11:15 to 12:00
Following the panels, you will have the opportunity to participate in immersive workshops generating innovations, enabling you to experience and learn about the changes and innovative trends previously discussed. You are invited to select the workshop that interests you most upon registration.
- Workshop 1: Opening your mind - Innovative brainstorming
- Workshop 2: Man vs. machine - Artificial intelligence
- Workshop 3: The New World - Virtual Reality
- Workshop 4: Immersive Experience - Sensory Exploration
Let’s take this opportunity to define the future together.
Presented by BCF, in partnership with: