Press Release Mar 10, 2020
BCF Introduces the 10 Startups That Will Be Part of BCF Imagine’s 5th Cohort
Montreal, March 16, 2020 - BCF is marking the 3rd anniversary of its legal and strategic support program for startups by introducing the 10 chosen companies that will be part of its 5th cohort.
The technologies they are creating and operating are already enabling them to carve out an enviable position for themselves in the sector of life sciences and, for most of them, to develop solutions that meet today's environmental challenges. This is why BCF is proud to support these entrepreneurs with their particularly diverse backgrounds by offering them customized services and resources over the following year:
- Airudi develops unique software solutions that are thoughtfully engineered for humans and designed for businesses that aim to propel human resources through artificial intelligence.
- Bodyform3D is the missing link between every human-focused industry and the individuals' morphological data.
- CANN Forecast brings artificial intelligence to water management by building reliable, decision-support tools that allow their clients to protect public health, reduce operating costs, and better understand the impact on the environment.
- INDEX AI based software - ALYA - reduces costs related to publicity, increases sales and gives a more transparent management of the marketing budget to companies that advertise online, by recommending automated online marketing strategies.
- Innodirect is an online discussion platform for professionals, combining the freedom of an anonymous forum with the security of a business meeting.
- Mind in a Box is an integrated solution that combines hardware and software to facilitate and accelerate analytics, cybersecurity, data protection and AI.
- MoovinV is the only marketplace for aerospace materials (Ti, Al, Fe, etc), that offers large surpluses of inventory from a multitude of reliable sources, through an innovative web platform at competitive pricing.
- NanoBrand specializes in the synthesis of gold and silver nanoparticles used in the field of Life Sciences.
- NXTSens Microsystems is a performance leading fabless semiconductor company that provides tailored sensing, timing and frequency reference solutions. From prototype to full-scale production, NXTSens provides an efficient path to commercial application.
- Tero offers an alternative solution to composting with an elegant and innovative small appliance that transforms food waste into a natural, stable and odourless fertilizer for plants and gardens.
Designed for innovative startups, BCF Imagine brings together the talent, experience and business networks of the Corporate Financing, Taxation, Intellectual Property and Business Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions groups, as well as being supported by sectoral specialists in Litigation, Employment Law and Business Immigration. These BCF professionals combine their expertise and knowledge of the emerging technology industry to propel innovative companies.
About BCF Business Law
With close to 500 employees, including 300 professionals, BCF Business Law is the go-to firm for business leaders, growing companies, and well-established global enterprises who have chosen Québec and Canada as a stepping stone for their growth and success. Setting us apart from the competition, our entrepreneurship has led us to earn Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the 14th year in a row.
BCF understands its clients’ commercial activities and is well-positioned to partner with organisations, from ambitious start-ups to well-established public and private companies, investment bankers, venture capital and private equity firms. Our team helps turn clients’ dreams into viable and innovative businesses by providing pragmatic and forward-thinking solutions. Striving for excellence, BCF has earned the trust of companies in all sectors of activity in Quebec, throughout Canada and elsewhere in the world.
For additional information on the news release or to request an interview, please contact:
Maude Tremblay Harvey, Partnerships and BCF Imagine program advisor
T. +1 514 787-3204 | C. +1 514 358-1093 | email@example.com