Taxation and Wealth Protection
BCF’s Taxation and Wealth Protection team provides our clients with creative solutions for achieving their business and personal objectives, while optimising their tax results.
Our advice demonstrates a thorough understanding of our clients’ challenges, and we will apply this understanding to all relevant taxation aspects: planning, audits, and litigation. BCF’s comprehensive approach is reflected in a multidisciplinary team of tax experts with firmly established reputations and a respected estate planning group of specialised notaries and lawyers.
We design the best solutions so that our clients can achieve their financial goals and protect their loved ones and assets. Our clients can count on our support in high-stakes transactions, complex and challenging audit and litigation matters, multifaceted estate planning, and even to support their daily operations. We understand their business and provide them with a competitive advantage regardless of the tax matter.
- Asset Protection
- Business Succession Tax Planning
- Canadian Tax Law
- Common Law and Marital Relationship Planning
- Consumption and Indirect Taxes
- Customs and Duties
- Domestic and Cross-Border Real Estate Holdings
- Estate Planning
- Estate Settlement
- International Taxation
- Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Protection of Vulnerable Persons
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SRED) Tax Credits
- Taxation of Financial Instruments
- Taxation of Flow-Through Shares in Mining, Oil and Gas Law
- Taxation of Intellectual Property
- Taxation of Mergers and Acquisitions