BCF represents and partners with individuals, entrepreneurs, private and public companies and organisations that seek to build a better world.
We assist entrepreneurs, investors, family businesses, multinational corporations, and universities in their development. We also counsel the venture capital, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. Our team addresses the principal challenges facing founders, management, boards of directors, shareholders, investors, advisors, and in-house counsel. We provide tailored solutions that encompass every aspect of a business.
- Entertainment, Sports, and Media
- Financial Institutions
- Food and Agribusiness, Mines and Natural Resources
- Franchise and Retailing
- Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Manufacturing, Logistics, and Transportation
- Real Estate Development, Construction, and Infrastructure
Although BCF is an independent firm, it draws upon a strong network of affiliations and strategic relationships with law firms in Boston, New York, Palo Alto, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Paris, London, Frankfurt, Washington, Moscow and Asia.
At BCF, embracing innovation and new ways of working are cornerstones of our ability to deliver outstanding service and value to clients.