Major Cases Apr 7, 2020
COVID-19: Solutions to Address this Situation
BCF has made the health and safety of its employees, clients and collaborators a priority and made various commitments in this regard.
Our professionals are developing a series of articles and Webinars entirely dedicated to the unprecedented challenges that businesses are facing. Consult this dossier, which will be regularly updated, to help you mitigate the impacts of this extraordinary situation.
- COVID-19: Contractual and Practical Measures to Be Taken
- COVID-19: When to Invoke Superior Force?
- COVID-19: Don’t Forget Data Protection When Designing a Response Strategy
Labour Law and Global Mobility
- 75% Wage Subsidies: What, Who and How?
- COVID-19: Employers, Stay Calm, But Be Proactive!
- COVID-19: Clarifications on Land Border and Air Travel to Canada
- COVID-19: Update on Travel Restrictions to Canada by Air and Land
- COVID-19: Impact on Travellers to Canada
Taxation and Corporate Finance
- COVID-19: Tax and Financial Measures Announced in Response to the Pandemic
- COVID-19: Managing Your Liquidity and Cash Flow
- COVID-19: Revenu Québec Loosens its Tax Measures
- Budget 2020: Do You Know These Fiscal Measures That Support the Development of Your Technological Innovations, Even in Time of Crisis?
Litigation and Administrative Law
- COVID-19 and Construction: Impacts on Your Legal Hypothecs, RBQ Licences and Surety Bonds
- COVID-19: A Practical Overview of Commercial Leases in a Pandemic Era
- COVID-19: Will the Pandemic Really Have an Impact on Your Contracts?
- COVID-19: What You Need to Know About Tax Disputes
- COVID-19: Impact of Measures Imposed By the Government of Québec on Municipalities
Our team is available at all times to support and advise you. Do not hesitate to contact one of our professionals.
Subscribe to our communications and benefit from our market knowledge to identify new business opportunities, learn about innovative best practices and receive the latest developments. Discover our exclusive thought leadership and events.