Major Cases Jan 23, 2019
Corporate Financing Strategic Report
Only 7% of Canadian public companies are based in Quebec, even though the province has a 23% share of the country’s GDP. In response, we have developed a strategic report on corporate financing by combining our professionals’ varied expertise with their insights on economic trends promoting the preservation of Quebec head offices.
The success of an initial public offering, simplified shelf prospectus, venture capital financing or mezzanine loans depends on a thorough knowledge of the business sector. Understanding and negotiating advantageous terms is essential to achieve objectives that match your ambitions.
This strategic report analyses the financial sector’s ins and outs as well as practical considerations on venture capital, securities, project financing and governance activities essential to the growth of your company.
Browse through our articles to learn all the nuts and bolts of the financial sector:
- A Flexible Tool to Support a Company’s Growth: Mezzanine Debt
- Can a Demand for Share Redemption Lead to a Loss of Shareholder Attributes?
- Capital Pool Companies: A Little-Known but Effective Financing Vehicle
- How Did Venture Capital Fare in Quebec in 2018 and What Can We Expect to See Next?
- How to Go About Pre-seed and Seed Funding?
- Is Canadian Taxation Fair?
- Public funding in the cannabis industry
- The Canadian Securities Commission?
- The Exempt Market: a World of Possibilities
- The Impact of Restrictive Covenants When Obtaining Bank Financing
- Targeting an IPO in 2019? What Unicorns Should Expect
- Venture capital financing instruments: Which way to go?
- What Issues Can Arise During a Series A Financing Round?
Read our Corporate Financing Strategic Report