BCF’s Corporate Finance team frequently assists our clients in obtaining the financing they require to grow their business, be it through an initial public offering, a simplified or shelf prospectus, an automatic investment, venture capital financing, or even a mezzanine loan.
Our experience with a variety of financial instruments allows us to see your goals clearly through even the most complex of financing needs. From negotiating a creditors’ agreement to advising on matters related to equity investments, we are the bridge between our clients and other stakeholders. BCF’s targeted approach provides our clients with the resources they need to best grow their business.
- APN Inc. in connection with Investissement Québec's $11M investment in its capital stock and financing.
- CTI Life Sciences Fund II as lead investor in the US$9.5M series C multi-tranche financing of CellAegis Devices Inc.
- Balmoral Resources Ltd. in the conclusion of its flow-through private placement, including the full exercise of its over-allotment
- Troilus Gold Corp., as Canadian and Quebec tax counsel, in its $15M private placement of flow-through shares.
- Alliance Magnesium Inc. in connection with a $5.7M private placement.