Three-time world champion and Olympian in cross-country skiing and holder of the Meritorious Service Cross, one of the highest civilian awards in the country, Alex Harvey is now beginning a new career in the legal world.
The perspective he has gained and the perseverance he has shown during his athletic career are major assets that he will be able to put to good use in his practice as part of the business law team in our Québec City office. He acts in mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, as well as commercial contracts. Alex also participates in complex commercial transactions involving the importance of intellectual property developed by the corporations he represents in order to maximize their value.
Alex is also a director of the Sport Dispute Resolution Centre of Canada and a spokesperson for the Laura Lémerveil and the Le Diplôme avant la Médaille organizations.
- Barreau du Québec (2021)
- Université Laval, Baccalauréat en droit (2020)
- Meritorious Service Cross (2019) - Three-time world champion and Olympian in cross-country skiing
"COVID-19: At the Dawn of Reopening, Boards Need to Be Proactive and Involved"
In collaboration with Guy Plante, Pierre Lamontagne and Jules Turcotte, bcf.ca, april 2020
- Represented an institutional financial partner in major investments in a manufacturing company specializing in the manufacture of construction products designed for soundproofing and exporting its products internationally;
- Represented an institutional financial partner in a subscription to the capital of a Québec-based cross-border transportation company;
- Represented a Québec institutional investor in a debt financing for a molecular medicine company;
- Acted for Grues Guay, a Québec company with the largest fleet of cranes in Canada, in connection with an acquisition of industrial assets.
Marketing sportif 360 speaker, "Partenariats et commandites - Stratégies et fiscalité", conference offered by the Fédération Triathlon Québec and the Fédération des sports cyclistes
- Barreau du Québec
- Administrator of the Sport Dispute Resolution Centre of Canada
- Spokesperson for the Laura Lémerveil organization
- Spokesperson for the Le Diplôme avant la Médaille organization