Mergers and Acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions are often complex transactions involving major strategic and financial risks and advantages, for both the buyer and the seller.
To be successful, they require a judicious and detailed strategy, effective and seamless tactical execution, as well as constant communication and coordination. That is exactly what we provide. For both private and public companies, we have the experience to understand your business challenges, whether they relate to mid-market or large companies, and this is reflected in the proactive approach and comprehensive support we offer you.
Guiding you at every step of your operations, our team creates and plans the legal aspect of your transactions with diligence and capably negotiates with your best interests in mind. Our lawyers’ expertise and open-mindedness in discussions make them skillful strategists who never lose sight of your priorities and motivations. We approach negotiation challenges in a constructive manner and identify solutions that go beyond legal advice, which makes us choice allies for your strategic operations. Your transactions benefit from our creativity and boldness, while adhering to your deadlines and budgets.
- The shareholders of Milgram & Company Ltd. in the company's sale to C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. for approximately $62M.
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton & Co. L.L.P. in connection with the sale of its real estate consultancy services business in the Province of Quebec to Jones Lang Lasalle Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Distech Controls Inc. in its sale to Acuity Brands Inc. for approximately $318M.
- Logibec Group Inc. in its acquisition of all the outstanding shares of Mediamed Technologies Inc.
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Inc. in its aquisition of 8611165 Canada inc. (doing business as Agro-Biotech).
- Renaud-Bray in its acquisition of the retail operations of Archambault Group Inc., a subsidiary of Quebecor Media.
- PremiumBeat in its sale to to Shutterstock, Inc.
- Groupe Delom Inc.'s shareholders in the business' sale to Wajax Corporation for approximately $52M.
- APN Inc. in its acquisition of two US-based companies and establishment of the new American entity.
- B3CG Interconnect Inc. and its affiliate B3CG Interconnect USA Inc. in their sale to the Swedish AQ Group AB.
- Groupe Stageline Inc. in the sale of the majority of its shares to Roynat Capital and the Fonds de solidarité des travailleurs du Québec (F.T.Q.).
- Processia Solutions Inc. in its acquisition of all of the issued and outstanding shares of Nobletek B.V. and Nobletek PLM Solutions PVT. Ltd. held by its parent American company, Noble Technologies Corp.
- Gosecure Inc. in its sale to Countertack Inc.