Quebec’s economic activity is attracting growing international interest. New players are stimulating the real estate sector and the rental market has never been so active.
Our team assists various industry players with all aspects of real estate law, including the transfer and assumption of leases following an asset purchase or change of control. For both lessors/transferors and lessees/transferees, the negotiation or review of a commercial lease requires not only in-depth knowledge of the Civil Code of Québec but also specialized expertise in commercial leasing. Our team is adept at recognizing opportunities and understanding trends, and is there to help you through the various challenges you may face. Our professionals are known for their entrepreneurial and legal skills and will help you carry out real estate transactions that will propel your business forward.
- Pellentesque finibus justo sit amet massa scelerisque, vel accumsan nisi gravida;
- Curabitur accumsan est quis enim feugiat, mollis vehicula justo bibendum;
- Vestibulum vel arcu volutpat, blandit metus eget, vulputate tellus;
- Nulla blandit scelerisque sem, et ullamcorper tortor mollis quis;
- Aenean justo sapien, accumsan sed arcu non, pretium maximus est;
- Etiam aliquam, sapien vel aliquet volutpat, odio mi mattis erat, luctus consequat augue arcu at ipsum;
- In maximus, enim non condimentum ornare, nibh nulla lacinia nunc, porttitor molestie odio nunc in sapien;
- Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; duis porta velit vitae ligula cursus, vel venenatis nibh lobortis;
- Cras sit amet eros laoreet, pharetra velit non, accumsan ipsum;
- Mauris lorem purus, gravida vitae bibendum feugiat, accumsan ut orci.