- Master’s degree in Intellectual Property at the Université de Droit d'Économie et des Sciences d'Aix-Marseille (2005)
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (1999)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (1998)
Pierre-Philippe Taché practices commercial law. He works on commercial and corporate transactions, including the purchase and sale of businesses, corporate reorganization, negotiation and the drafting of shareholder agreements.
Mr. Taché has developed very specific expertise in the area of planning and organizing the practice of healthcare professionals in corporations and in limited partnerships. He frequently advises physicians and dentists, practicing alone or in a group, and who wish to make optimal use of the legal vehicles available.
Mr. Taché joined BCF in 2005 after completing a master’s in intellectual property in France. Previously, he practiced commercial law in another Montreal law firm.
- "Répartition équitable du patrimoine familial", Revue Action Canada-France, La relève d’entreprise, September 2012.
Mr. Taché teaches a course on incorporation as part of the continuing education program offered by the Association de planification fiscale et financière.
He teaches business law at the École du Barreau du Québec.
Lecturer (commercial transactions) at the Faculty of Law of the Université de Montréal.
- “Incorporation d’une entreprise”, (with Etienne Retson Brisson), Taxation course offered by the Association de planification fiscale et financière, Montreal, September 17, 2012.
- "Unanimous shareholders agreements", Conference on the importance of a shareholders agreement and the standard clauses usually contained in these agreements.
- "Redemption of shares of an incapacitated shareholder", Conference about various redemption mechanisms of the shares of an incapacitated shareholder and their tax consequences.
- "Mechanisms and tax consequences of the redemption of shares upon death", Conference about the various mechanisms of share redemption upon the death of a shareholder and their tax consequences.