BCF’s Commercial Contracts team assists our clients in negotiating and implementing the agreements they need to grow domestically and internationally.
Our team makes sure that everything from supplier contracts to intellectual property, product commercialisation, taxation and finance agreements are fully compliant with the regulations of the jurisdictions in which our clients carry on business.
BCF provides pragmatic solutions tailored to each client's economic reality. We use our commercial, legal and technical experience to design your:
- sales contract
- joint venture
- distribution, manufacturing, franchising, software development
- technology transfer
- research and development or outsourcing agreement that ensures successful growth
- TerSera Therapeutics LLC, as Canadian counsel, in its purchase of the commercial rights to Zoladex® in the United States and Canada from AstraZeneca UK Limited for USD$250M plus certain milestone and royalty fees.
- Centria Capital Real Estate Investment Fund I, LP in connection with commercial agreements with Groupe Huot for the purpose of creating real estate partnerships for leasing projects in the Quebec City area.
- Centria Capital Real Estate Investment Fund I, LP in connection with commercial agreements with other partners for the purpose of creating partnerships to develop real estate projects in the Montreal downtown core.