News of the Firm Mar 27, 2020
COVID-19: Our Commitment to our Clients and Employees
In these exceptional times, BCF reiterates that the health and safety of our employees, clients and collaborators are our priorities. We are actively monitoring developments related to COVID-19.
We would like to inform you that we have been progressively rolling out our business continuity plan over the past several weeks in order to remain fully functional, and we continue to adapt as the pandemic evolves.
We have developed and implemented measures taking into account the daily advice communicated by governmental agencies. In particular, we would like you to note the following:
- Our professionals have the required technological tools to continue to act effectively on your behalf in all matters and we do not anticipate any interruption in our professional services.
- The firm’s technology, systems and data have been tested and are secure.
- All of our meetings and events involving 20 people or more have been cancelled or postponed until April 13, 2020, a date that could be revisited if necessary. For all other meetings with our professionals, the use of conference calls and videoconferencing is preferred and will be offered as a general rule.
- We have implemented and regularly re-evaluate our policies and preventive measures that apply to all employees and clients.
- We have suspended all business travel. In order to limit risks, we are monitoring the terms and conditions of reintegration in the workplace following personal travel.
- We have implemented restricted access to our offices, which you can read here.
Should office closures become necessary, it will not affect the ability of our professionals to meet all of your legal needs.
Subscribe to our communications and benefit from our market knowledge to identify new business opportunities, learn about innovative best practices and receive the latest developments. Discover our exclusive thought leadership and events.