Vanessa Gendron first started practicing law in a traditional notarial environment. A few years later, her interest for the field of business law and commercial cases led her to work for a large national law firm. There, she acquired a considerable amount of experience in commercial law, especially in the fields of real estate, mortgage financing, and fishing. She joined BCF in 2018 as a result of her desire to practice business law in a more specialized environment where she would have a chance to work with a team of seasoned professionals.
- Graduate diploma in Notarial Law, Université de Sherbrooke (2010)
- Bachelor of Laws, Université de Sherbrooke (2009) (including a semester abroad at Université d'Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse in France)
- Mortgage financing and securities in the commercial fishing industry;
- Commercial estate settlements;
- Transactions related to purchases and sales in the commercial fishing industry;
- Transactions related to the purchase and financing of rental buildings.
- Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Former lecturer, Notarial Law and Corporate Law, Collège de comptabilité et de secrétariat du Québec;
- Former member of the board of directors for the Fête des vendanges Magog-Orford;
- Former secretary and treasurer of the board of directors for the Association des femmes d'affaires de l'Estrie;
- Former secretary of the board of directors for the Corporation jeunesse Memphrémagog;
- Former president of the board of directors for the Association des gens d'affaires d'Orford.