Major Cases Jul 7, 2020
Post-COVID Planning: Reviving the Economy and Seizing Opportunities
The COVID-19 pandemic has shaken society and the business world as we knew it. After an unprecedented break, a new economy based on self-sufficiency, innovation and collaboration rises gradually. Although the situation is constantly evolving, it suggests a world of opportunities and a reinvented economy for businesses that will be able to adapt their strategies, operations and approaches.
As a follow-up to our guide dedicated to the issues of COVID-19, prepare yourself now for tomorrow's society by consulting regularly this dossier created to help you adapt your business strategies and respond to this crisis with creativity.
- COVID-19 or Not, Protectionist Tendencies in International Trade Are Here to Stay
- Does Your Company Have Continuous Disclosure Obligations in the Securities Industry? You May Be Eligible for an Extension
- COVID-19: At the Dawn of Reopening, Boards Need to Be Proactive and Involved
- 50 Questions Any Newly Elected Director Should Address
Litigation and Administrative Law
- Bill 61 on Economic Recovery: What Are the Impacts on the Environmental Obligations of Businesses?
- Will Public Bodies Join this Era of Local Procurement?
- Reform of the Environmental Permitting Regime in a Context of Economic Reopening
- Businesses’ Environmental Obligations at a Time of Economic Reopening
- COVID-19: Some Considerations in the Event of a Shareholder Dispute
- How to Avoid Penal Liability in Your Post-COVID Activities
- Criminal Offences in the Construction Industry: The Hidden Consequences of a Guilty Plea and Good Practices
- What Consequences Are There for Businesses That Have Benefited from the Emergency Wage Subsidy Without Being Entitled to It?
- COVID-19: Your Defences Against a Statement of Offence
Real Estate Law
- Latest News: Details on Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA)
- Commercial Leasing and Post-COVID-19: Trends and Negotiations to Expect
Labour and Employment Law
- COVID-19: Planning a Successful Return to Work - Part I
- COVID-19: Planning a Successful Return to Work - Part II
- COVID-19: Planning a Successful Return to Work - Part III
- COVID-19: Planning a Successful Return to Work - Part IV
- Blockchain in the Post-COVID-19 Era: What's at Stake for Your Company?
- Challenges of Digital Direct Marketing in the Post-COVID-19 Era (Part II)
- Challenges of Digital Direct Marketing in the Post-COVID-19 Era (Part I)
- COVID-19: Compliance in Anticipation of Economic Recovery
- Economic Recovery in the Age of COVID-19: Are Your Virtual Meetings Secure?
- Economic Recovery and COVID-19 Screening Technologies
Our team is available at all times to support and advise you. Do not hesitate to contact one of our professionals.
Subscribe to our communications and benefit from our market knowledge to identify new business opportunities, learn about innovative best practices and receive the latest developments. Discover our exclusive thought leadership and events.