Consulting Partner, Lawyer
Called to the Barreau du Québec (Québec Bar) in 1972, Yves Gonthier has extensive experience in labour and employment law.
He is involved in all aspects of labour law, in particular the negotiation and implementation of collective agreements, grievance arbitration, difficulties related to certification applications, as well as identifying solutions to labour relations problems encountered by companies in labour relations, such as dismissal, discipline and restructuring.
Yves holds a law degree from Université Laval.
- Barreau du Québec (1972)
- LL.L., Université Laval (1972)
For the past seven years, Yves has prepared and offered to more than 300 representatives of companies or institutions training specifically on the preparation and conduct of collective negotiations.
- Member of Club Kiwanis Sillery – Sainte-Foy – Cap-Rouge since 1975 and President in 1978-1979;
- President of the Chambre de commerce de Sainte-Foy in 1979;
- President of the Association des diplômés de l’Université Laval in 1994;
- Vice-president of the Ateliers TAQ from 1999 to 2010.