Marcella De Piano
Marcella De Piano joined BCF’s Wealth Protection group in 2016. She represents and counsels our clients and their interests in complex and delicate estate and capacity matters.
Her primary practice area includes wills, mandates, the settlement of estates, marriage contracts and non-contentious procedures. She even celebrates civil marriages.
She speaks and writes English and French fluently.
Marcella vi può servire anche in italiano, la sua lingua materna.
- D.D.N., Université de Montréal (2011)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2010)
- Request for the appointment of a replacement trustee;
- Petition for the exhuming of a body;
- Homologation of protection mandates (court procedure and procedure before a notary);
- Institution of protective supervision (court procedure and procedure before a notary);
- Verification of wills (court procedure and procedure before a notary);
- Establishment of tutorship councils;
- Obtaining of letters of verification.
“Homologating a Protection Mandate : The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly”, in collaboration with Vanessa Gregorio, presented at STEP Montreal
“Homologating a Protection Mandate : The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly”, in collaboration with Vanessa Gregorio, presented at the D'Amico Family Wealth Management Group
- Chamber of Notaries
- Professional Association of Notaries
- Young Notaries Association of Québec
- Lord Reading Society
- Member of the executive committee of the Association du Barreau canadien, Québec Division – Elder Law Section