Julie Dorion practices primarily in the field of litigation, handling civil, commercial and construction law cases. She also devotes part of her practice to insolvency matters.
She regularly pleads before the courts of Québec and frequently assists her colleagues in complex technical cases.
Julie is a member of the advisory team of the Fondation du CHU de Québec and is part of the 2019-2021 cohort for the Programme Philantropes Émergents Centraide (PPEC). She is active with the Barreau du Québec, notably as a member of the Superior Court Committee, the Lawyers’ Accounts Arbitration Committee Registry and the Disciplinary Committee.
During her student years, Julie also gained experience in public, media and government relations while working with NATIONAL, a public relations firm.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2013)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2012)
- Membre de la cohorte 2019 2021 du Programme Philanthropes Émergents Centraide (PPEC)
- Membre de l’équipe-conseil de la Fondation du CHU de Québec
- Greffière du Conseil d’arbitrage du Barreau du Québec.
- Greffière du Conseil de discipline du Barreau du Québec.
- Secrétaire du Comité sur la Cour supérieure du Barreau de Québec.