Called to the Quebec Bar (2015);
LL.B., international profile, Université Laval (2014);
B.A., Criminology, Université de Montréal (2011).
French version available here.
Isabel Pouliot primarily practices civil and commercial litigation, more specifically in the field of construction law. She joined BCF in 2016, after practising with a boutique firm and completing her articling at a national law firm.
Isabel graduated from Université Laval, where she acted as a volunteer for various legal organizations and was featured on the Faculty’s Honour Roll as a result of her excellent academic performance. During her academic career, she also studied at the Faculté de droit et de sciences politiques of Université de Montpellier I in France.
She also holds a B.A. in Criminology from Université de Montréal, where she was featured on the Dean’s List.
- Winner of the Hommage du Lieutenant-gouverneur award (2015);
- Member of the Faculty of Law’s Honour Roll (2014);
- Featured on the Université de Montréal Dean’s List from 2009 to 2011;
- Member of the Junior Chamber of Commerce.
- Young Bar Association of Quebec city;
- Barreau du Québec;
- Young Chamber of Commerce of Quebec city.