- Called to the Barreau du Québec (1996)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (1994)
French version is available here.
Elsa Agostinho is a member of our strategic Business Immigration team and specializes in Canadian immigration. She is recognized for her professionalism, broad expertise and ability to respond to the changing and growing needs of enterprises operating internationally.
Since 1997, Ms. Agostinho has practiced exclusively in the field of professional mobility, work permits and global immigration. Ms. Agostinho's clients primarily include SMEs and multinational companies based in Canada and internationally. She advises and counsels many enterprises on all matters pertaining to immigration during mergers and acquisitions or any other major transaction. She also counsels individuals and their families through various stages of their establishment in Canada, either on a temporary or a permanent basis.
- Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
- Quebec Immigration Lawyers Association (AQAADI)
- “Temporary Foreign Workers Program “, Canadian Employee Relocation Council (CERC), Montreal, February 25th, 2014
- “ Changements au programme des travailleurs étrangers temporaires“, Canadian Employee Relocation Council, Montreal, June 19th, 2013
- “ S'implanter au Canada : les visas, les aspects juridiques, l'investissement…“, 4th Mondissimo International Mobility Conference, Place de la Bourse, Paris, March 14th, 2012
- “ Les travailleurs expatriés au Québec : Guide pratique pour une intégration juridique et économique réussie“, 4th Mondissimo International Mobility Conference, Place de la Bourse, Paris, March 14th, 2012