Vanessa Gregorio is a member of our Litigation group. Her practice focuses primarily on estate litigation. She has successfully pleaded various motions and trials before the Court of Quebec, the Quebec Superior Court and the Quebec Court of Appeal.
She is fluent in English and French and practices in both languages.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2015)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2014)
- Certificate in French and European Law, Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris II) (2013)
- BA, Université McGill (2010)
- Petition for a trust indenture amendment;
- Request for the appointment of a successor trustee;
- Set up power of attorney to safeguard a vulnerable person;
- Application for the institution of protective supervision;
- Application to obtain a verification letter;
- Protection mandate homologation;
- Filed a declaratory judgement.
- Member of the Jeune Barreau de Québec
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Caisse Desjardins Portugaise