Julie Doan has been a member of the Chambre des Notaires du Québec since 2013 and joined the BCF team in January 2019. She mainly practises in the field of real estate law, where she works on real estate transactions and title examinations.
Julie has a Bachelor of Laws from Université de Sherbrooke. She also has a diploma in Notarial Law from Université de Montréal and is currently pursuing a certificate in Business Financing at HEC Montréal.
- Certificat en finance d’entreprise, HEC (2020)
- Chambres des notaires du Québec (2013)
- D.D.N., Université de Montréal (2012)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2011)
- Chambre des notaires du Québec