Alessia Talarico is a member of our Business Law Group and our Real Estate Law Group. She focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, corporate mergers and acquisitions, and securities law. She initially joined the BCF team as a venture capital analyst at BCF Ventures. She has completed both the summer student program and her articling with the firm, and has conntinued her career as a lawyer there since April 2022.
Prior to her legal studies at Université de Montréal, Alessia graduated from McGill University with a B. Comm. major Finance and completed a finance summer internship in Toronto. While pursuing her education, she entered the business world when she opened her own start-up company, in the education sector from which she successfully exited in 2018. Having experienced firsthand the daily challenges entrepreneurs face, Alessia takes her clients’ success to heart and ensures they are well supported every step of their journey.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2022)
- Juris Doctor, Université de Montréal (2020)
- Law Degree, Université de Montréal (2020)
- Certificate in International Law, Chinese Law and the Chinese Judicial System, China University of Political Science and Law (2019)
- B.Comm, major Finance, McGill University (2017)
- Acted on behalf of Québec counsel Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust in its acquisition from Choice Properties Real Estate Investment Trust of a Canadian office and retail portfolio consisting of six properties (2022);
- Acted on behalf of Sika, a global manufacturer of specialty construction products, in its acquisition of Sable Marco Inc. (2022);
- Acted on behalf of Epsilyte Holdings LLC, a leading materials supplier, in its acquisition of StyroChem Canada Ltd., a North American producer of expandable polystyrene (2021);
- Acted on behalf of Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust in the acquisition of the office component of Place Gare Viger (2021).
- Barreau du Québec (2022)
- Founder Institute Mentor (2021);
- McGill X-1 Accelerator Judge (2021).