Pro Bono: Project Thank You
BCF’s Project Thank You is our way of recognizing and giving back to our community. As a Quebec firm that has grown exponentially by actively serving a local clientele, we want to see our society grow and thrive. We want to do our part to help others.
We also believe that a strong community must be able to rely on dynamic philanthropic organisations to which we contribute time and resources. Project Thank You has three main thrusts:
- Advising and representing people and organisations that would not be able to afford skilled legal advisors to advance their cause.
- Donating time to an organisation to raise money or to work alongside its employees to help our community.
- Donating money to institutions and organisations with which we share a community, such as the United Way, to which we provide ongoing support every year.
Our commitment also includes an annual monetary contribution to the local cultural and artistic community as well as support for innovation and entrepreneurship in Quebec.
Giving back is so ingrained in BCF’s DNA that each summer as part of our students’ program, our new recruits accompanied by the Director of Professional Development and the Chief, Knowledge Management and Market Strategies, give half a day every week to helping out at a nearby homeless shelter.
I am very touched by the spontaneity with which the members of BCF volunteer their time and energy to a variety of causes. This is a tangible illustration of one of our 5 ideals: generosity
List of organisations we help
- United Way
- The Youth Anchor
- Institut des troubles d'apprentissage
- Fondation Jeunes en Tête
- Red Cross
- Quartier de l'innovation
- École d'Entrepreneurship de Beauce
- Canadian Children's Foundation
- Philou Center
- Lise Watier Foundation
- Foundation of the Museum of Contemporary Art of Montreal
- Parkinson Quebec
- Quebec Mosque
- CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation
- Montreal In vivo
- Golf Tournament - National Bank
- Canadian Association of Professional Sommeliers
- Baseball Quebec
- Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital Foundation
- Montreal Foundation Inc.
- Portage Foundation
- Ste Croix / Heriot Foundation
- NACO - National Angel Capital Organization
- Père Sablon Foundation
- Les Grands Ballets Canadiens de Montreal
- Montreal Bach Festival
- Celebrity Night
- Marie-Vincent Foundation
- Emilia Gala
- Drummondville Symphony Orchestra
- MBA Gala
- Montreal Economic Institute
- Canadian Venture Capital Private Equity Association
- Mayors' Cup
- Canadian-Italian Community Foundation of Quebec Inc.
- Foundation of the National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec
- Jean Duceppe Foundation
- Foundation Games of Hope
- Armand-Frappier University Foundation of INRS
- And many more...
In addition to the firm's collective contribution, each team members gives back to his community on an individual basis. Everyone shares the same value of generosity that defines BCF.