Sophia Khanzadian is a member of the Business Immigration group and specializes in Canadian immigration.
Sophia specializes in the field of professional mobility, work permits and global immigration. She serves a client base comprised mainly of SMBs and multinational companies based in Canada and abroad. She also counsels individuals and their families through various stages of their establishment in Canada, either on a temporary or a permanent basis.
Prior to joining BCF, Sophia gained several years of experience as a solo practitioner and as a corporate counsel, practicing mainly in immigration law and commercial and civil litigation cases involving real estate matters.
Sophia is fluent in French, English and Russian.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2009)
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal (2006)
- Certificate in Social and Labour Law, Université du Québec à Montréal (2001)
- Quebec Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Young Bar Association of Montreal (AJBM)
- Québec Immigration Lawyers Association (AQAADI)
- Member of the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
- Armenian Bar Association