Sabrina Brosseau-Malo practices business, commercial and corporate law at our Montreal office. Her practice is focused primarily on mergers and acquisitions. On a day-to-day basis, Sabrina is called upon to lead due diligence teams on asset and share purchase and sale transactions, to draft and negotiate the terms of the principal agreements related thereto and to oversee all of the aspects surrounding the conclusion of these types of transactions. Member of the Bar since 2010, Sabrina has acted for a diverse clientele working in various sectors of the economy, such as telecommunications, retail and the manufacturing sectors.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2010)
- LL. B., Université du Québec à Montréal (2009)
- Acted for Nudura Corporation, a leading manufacturer/distributor of insulated Concrete Forms, on its sale to RPM International Inc. (2018);
- Acted as counsel for Telecon Inc. as part of the purchase of Cam-Tel Line Locating Inc. (2018);
- Acted as counsel for Telecon Inc. as part of the purchase of Unified Systems Group Inc. (2018).
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal
- Member of the Canadian Bar