Sabrina Brosseau-Malo is a partner in the business, commercial and corporate group of our Montreal office. With nearly 10 years of experience, she is known for her efficiency and pragmatic approach. Her practice is focused primarily on mergers and acquisitions and on venture capital. A significant part of her work is to assist our clients during the acquisition or sale of their business. She also acts on behalf of our clients in auctions and bid processes as well as cross-border transactions. Sabrina has acted for a diverse clientele working in various sectors of the economy, such as technology, telecommunications, retail and manufacturing sectors.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2010)
- LL. B., Université du Québec à Montréal (2009)
- Acted for Matricis Informatique Inc. in the context of its sale to Alithya Group Inc. (TSX : ALYA) (NASDAQ : ALYA) (2019);
- Acted for Prevtec Microbia Inc. in the context of its sale to Elanco Canada (2019);
- Acted for Humania Assurance Inc. in its purchase of all of Tour+Med Assistance Inc. and Multi+Med Inc.’s assets (2019);
- Acted for MetroBec Inc. in the context of its sale to Triple M Metal L.P. (2019);
- Acted for Nudura Corporation, a leading manufacturer/distributor of insulated Concrete Forms, on its sale to RPM International Inc. (2018);
- Acted as counsel for Telecon Inc. as part of the purchase of Cam-Tel Line Locating Inc. (2018);
- Acted as counsel for Telecon Inc. as part of the purchase of Unified Systems Group Inc. (2018).
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal
- Member of the Canadian Bar
- Member of Réseau Capital