Olivier is a member of our Business Law Group in the Montréal office and focuses primarily on corporate mergers and acquisitions. Being a past business manager, Olivier understands entrepreneurs and their business issues. His understanding of the business reality has made him a valuable business advisor.
Before joining BCF, Olivier worked in an international law firm where he was mainly involved in mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, taxation and corporate governance.
- LL.M. Tax Law, Osgoode University (to be obtained in 2022)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2019)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Université du Québec à Montréal (2015)
“Your 20/20 foresight on proxy season 2020”
Collaborator, Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance, December 2019
“Réflexion sur la validité d’une clause permettant au fiduciaire de déterminer ce qui constitue du revenu et ce qui constitue du capital”
Stratège, Vol.24 No.1, March 2019
- Represented Inverse Inc., a Montreal-based company providing robust data repository and world class algorithms, for its acquisition by Akamai Technologies Inc., an American intelligent edge platform for securing and delivering digital experiences for the world’s largest companies;
- An international company specializing in rail transportation as part of its sale to a French company also specializing in rail transportation, valued at $10 billion;
- A company specializing in the development and investment of properties, projects and real estate companies as part of the sale of its shares in a $200 million shopping center located in British Columbia;
- Acquisition of a commercial property valued at $350 million;
- Negotiation with tax agencies regarding the recognition of the legal status of two Caribbean islands;
- A private placement for a company specializing in the sale of second-hand luxury products;
- Drafting of a short-term rental contract for a private island.
- Barreau du Québec
- Board member of the BGC Dawson Community Center