Michel Brisebois heads BCF’s Labour and Employment Law Group. With more than 35 years of experience in the field and a sought-after expertise in negotiating working conditions, he advises large companies on major strategic issues, whether governed by provincial or federal labour laws.
Michel assists major clients in negotiating collective agreements with workers’ unions. He also represents private and semi-public companies at arbitration hearings before tribunals at all levels. He advises and acts as an attorney for grievances or complaints under the Labour Code, the Labour Standards Act, and other laws in the field of employment law. He also represents employers on union management consultation committees.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (1979)
- LL.B., Civil Law, University of Ottawa (1978)
- Best Lawyers (2020) - Labour and Employment Law
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory (2017-2020) - Labour Relations
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association