Maxime Savard joined BCF’s Civil and Commercial Litigation group in 2018.
As a member of the Barreau du Québec since 2015, he works on numerous litigation files regarding construction and civil liability. He also contributes to cases regarding labour and employment law matters.
Maxime is currently pursuing a Master of Laws degree. His thesis will address the topic of non-compete clauses.
During his academic career, he completed his common law training at Western University in London, Ontario.
- LL.M., Université Laval (in progress)
- Barreau du Québec (2015)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2013)
“Lemieux c. Aon Parizeau Inc.: La clause de non-sollicitation et la théorie de la perte de chance en droit québécois”
Proforma - Chronique SOQUIJ, Jeune Barreau de Québec (October 2018)
- Defend and enforce the rights of contractors involved in construction disputes;
- Litigation in matters of latent defects and construction defects.
- Member of the Quebec Young Bar Association
- Member of the Barreau de Québec
- Chairman of the Board of Directors at the Fondation Collège de Champigny (2015-2018).