A member of our Litigation group, Julien Tricart focuses his practice on civil and commercial litigation and professional liability. He is also involved in dossiers of insurance and health litigation.
During his studies, following which he appeared on the Dean’s list, Julien was a student researcher for a judge at the Quebec Court of Appeal as well as research assistant for Professor Michelle Cumyn from the Université Laval Law Faculty.
He also participated in the Laskin Moot Court (public and administrative law), and he was a member of the organization committee of the Université Laval delegation for the Harvard National Model United Nations.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2011)
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2010
“Les associations contractuelles en droit québécois et comparé. Analyse critique et perspectives de réforme”
M. Cumyn and Julien Tricart, (2010) 40-2 Revue générale de droit 337
- Acted on behalf of several consulting engineering firms and architect firms in professional liability lawsuits;
- Acted for and advised different firms as part of an injunction and use of non-competition and non-solicitation clauses;
- Acted for federal and provincial companies, and for majority and minority shareholders, in advancing and defending claims for oppression;
- Acted for various manufacturers in an action for product quality defect (in advancing and defending claims);
- Acted for and advised financial institutions pertaining to the use of collateral and recovery actions;
- Acted for various sports teams in salary arbitrations.
- Jeune Barreau de Québec