Chloé Lépine practises on our Litigation group and she specializes primarily in the field of commercial law, environmental law, and municipal law.
Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2014, Chloé spent three years working as a lawyer in the Montreal region, where she was asked to work on various matters, mainly in civil liability, commercial law, banking law, and real estate law. She has appeared before all of Quebec’s judicial authorities.
Chloé obtained a Bachelor of Laws from Université de Sherbrooke in 2012, and a Masters of International Commericial Law from the London School of Economics in 2017.
- Masters, International Business Law, London School of Economics, London (2017)
- Barreau du Québec (2014)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2012)
- Barreau du Québec (2012-2013) - Featured on the School’s Honour Roll of Excellence for having tied for second place in the Barreau du Québec’s exam
- Barreau du Québec
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Pro Bono Students Canada, supervising lawyer