Audrey St-Pierre practices business, commercial and corporate law and specializes primarily on mergers and acquisitions, major corporate reorganizations, equity financing, and corporate restructuring. She has a deep understanding of the Quebec business community and has participated in private investments as a representative of established companies and investors in the region, as well as in several acquisitions for foreign investor accounts.
As a member of the Barreau du Québec since 2004, Audrey is an experienced lawyer who has contributed to the successful completion of many important files during the time she spent working for a major law firm in Quebec City. She is also involved in the drafting of complexe commercial agreements, shareholders’ agreements and employee incentive plans.
Having graduated from the McGill University Faculty of Law, she is a member of the Canadian Bar Association and has considerable experience both as a member and secretary of several boards of directors. Audrey also sits on the firm's Succession Planning Committee.
- Barreau du Québec (2004)
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University (2003)
- Acted for Maibec inc. during the sale of its lumber mill to a subsidiary of Group Lebel Inc.;
- Acted for V-NEO inc. and its shareholders in the sale of all of its shares to a subsidiary of GFT Technologies SE;
- Acted for Julien inc. as part of the consolidation of G. Doyon Cuisine inc. with Després, Laporte inc. and Les Cuisines Équinoxe inc.;
- Acted for Optosecurity inc. in the sale of all its shares to Vanderlande Industries Holdings B.V.;
- Acted for Groupe Filgo inc. in the merger of its oil and propane company with La Coop fédérée;
- Acted for the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec as part of its investment in Eddyfi NDT Inc.;
- Acted for Lucas Meyer Cosmetics as part of a strategic investment in Les Laboratoires Bio Foretra inc.;
- Acted for Coveo Solutions inc. as part of financing carried out by both Investissement Québec and Fonds Tandem Expansion I, s.e.c.;
- Acted for Groupe Unipex in the sale of its shares to KODA Distribution Group;
- Acted for Unipex Solutions Canada in its acquisition of Ferguson Chemical Innovation.
Private conferences presented before investors and accounting firms about the Business Corporations Act (Quebec)
Private conferences on director’s liability given to investors
Private conferences to start-up companies about equity financing
- Canadian Bar Association