Partner, Patent Agent
Amber M. Beckley
Amber M. Beckley is specialized in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications, focusing in the areas of vehicles, mechanical devices, software and optics. She works often with startups, including through BCF Imagine, for both patent prosecution and IP strategy.
As a full patent agent in both Canada and the U.S., Amber manages patent prosecution for the U.S. for both Canadian and international clients.
- Binghamton University, B.S. (Physics) (2006)
- University of Rochester, Ph. D. (Optics) (2012)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- The Optical Society (OSA)
- International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE)
- American International Property Law Association (AIPLA)