Fabrice L. Coulombe
Fabrice L. Coulombe is a member of our Litigation group. In the context of his practice, he focuses on civil and commercial litigation, primarily in the fields of construction, environmental, administrative, and municipal law. Over the years, Fabrice has also developed an expertise in banking litigation, bankruptcy, insolvency, restructuring, and collection.
Fabrice has been a member of the Barreau du Québec since 2011. He is the holder of a Master of Laws from Université de Sherbrooke where he specialized in Common Law and Transnational Law. He also holds a Master 2 in International Commercial Law from Université Montpellier 1 in France.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2011)
- Université de Montpellier 1, Master 2 professionnel in International Commercial Law, Montpellier, France (2007-2008)
- LL.M. Master of Laws, Common Law and Transnational Law, Université de Sherbrooke (2008)
- Juris Doctor, Graduate diploma in Common Law and Transnational Law, Université de Sherbrooke (2007)
- LL.B., Bachelor of Laws, Université de Sherbrooke (2007)
Guest lecturer, Université de Montpellier 1 (France) Faculty of Law, Master 2, International Commercial Law: “A joint Canadian and French perspective of the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)”
- Barreau du Québec
- Young Philanthropists’ Circle – Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.