Ashley Weiss is a member of BCF’s business law team in Montréal. She focuses her practice on banking, corporate financing and real estate law.
Ashley has joined our firm in 2021 after working as legal counsel for one of Canada’s largest chartered banks in the commercial and financing sector.
She was called to the Barreau du Québec in 2020, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Law and a Juris Doctor from Université de Montréal. As a student, she took part in exchange programs in Beijing and Israel.
Ashley is fluent in both English and French.
- Barreau du Québec (2020)
- J.D., North American Common Law, Université de Montréal (2019)
- LL.B., Civil Law, Université de Montréal (2018)
- Israeli Law and Society, Rothberg International School of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2017)
- Certificate in Law, China University of Political Science and Law (2016)
"New York’s Citibank Decision: A Canadian Law Perspective (2021)"
by Ashley Weiss and Kiriakoula Hatzikiriakos, Business Law Today, American Bar Association.
- Legal counsel to Epsilyte Holdings LLC, a leading provider of advanced materials, in its acquisition of StyroChem Canada, Ltd.
- Barreau du Québec
- Lord Reading Law Association