Vincent Ebacher-Anderson practises business law, primarily in the fields of commercial law, corporate law, financing, and mergers and acquisitions.
He primarily works on transactions involving the purchase and sale of shares or assets, as well as on the drafting of commercial contracts and shareholder agreements. He is particularly interested in the fields of e-commerce and technology, and is part of BCF’s Internet group.
Vincent joined BCF as a student in May 2015 after completing his studies in civil law at Université Laval’s Faculty of Law. As a law student, he did a stage with the judiciary (Superior Court of Quebec) and he was editor-in-chief of the Faculty of Law’s student newspaper.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2017)
- LL.B. Université Laval (2015)
- Equity financing for a telecommunications start-up;
- Acquisition of a multinational firm in the amusement park sector;
- Acted for the purchase of a major hotel property in the Québec City area.
- Young Bar Association of Quebec city;
- Barreau du Québec.