Vincent Chaurette is a member of our Business Law group and primarily specializes in mergers and acquisitions and drafting commercial contracts. He is particularly interested in matters related to financial strategy and venture capital, namely in the context of commercial transactions. He also has a keen interest in business start-ups.
Vincent joined BCF in May 2014 after completing his studies in civil law at Université de Montréal. Prior to his legal studies, he completed a Bachelor of Business Administration at HEC Montréal, with a specialization in Finance. During this time, he had a chance to study business strategy at Sweden’s Lund School of Economics and Management. Vincent also worked as a financial analyst at a Quebec-based venture capital fund before beginning his legal career.
As a result of his background in finance, his undertaking of entrepreneurial projects, and his training in business law, he has a global understanding of our clients’ issues, which he is able to approach in a well-rounded manner.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2016)
- LL.B – Université de Montréal (2015)
- Certificat, Chinese Law Introduction – China University of Political Science and Law (2013)
- B.A.A., Finance – HEC Montréal (2012)
- Pléiade Capital;
- Member of the board of directors of the Société des arts technologiques (SAT).