Sarah Hébert-Tremblay is a lawyer in our intellectual property law team at our Montreal office.
Her main focus is litigation related to the different types of intellectual property rights, particularly trademarks and copyrights. She also acts in connection with trademark registrations, administrative proceedings before the trademarks registrar, portfolio management, commercialization of intellectual property rights, and advises our clients on matters involving trademark registration and availability. In addition, Sarah assists on the drafting of commercial contracts related to intellectual property.
Sarah joined BCF in 2017 after completing her legal studies with highest honor. As a student, Sarah spent a semester studying American law in Los Angeles at Southwestern Law School. She also completed a Honours Bachelor in International Development and Globalization with great honor.
Sarah is part of BCF’s Internet strategic team, which provides clients with legal services and strategic advice regarding their online presence. To understand and comply with the various laws that govern this ever-changing field requires the expertise of a multidisciplinary team like that of BCF.
- Barreau du Québec, 2018
- LL.L., Summa Cum Laude, University of Ottawa, 2017
- B.Soc.Sc., Honours in International Development and Global Studies, Magna Cum Laude, University of Ottawa, 2017
- Dean’s List, LL.L., Civil Law Section
- Dean’s List, B.Soc.Sc., Honours in International Development and Globalization
- Recipient of the Civil Law Section’s Merit Scholarship
- Recipient of University of Ottawa’s maximum admission scholarship
- Barreau du Québec
- Regroupement des praticiens du droit des marques de commerce