Philippe Laforce practices in business law, more specifically in the fields of commercial and corporate law, and financing for mergers and acquisitions.
Philippe is involved in transactions related to business reorganizations, sales and acquisitions. He also works on due diligence within the framework of business financing and business sales and acquisitions.
He joined BCF as a student in 2015, while he was completing his studies in Civil Law at Université Laval’s Faculty of Law.
- Barreau du Québec (2018)
- Bachelor of Laws, LL.B., Université Laval (2016)
- General certificate in Social Science, Université Laval
- Certificate in Criminology, Université Laval
- Equity financing of Hortau Inc., a technology company involved in the field of irrigation.
- Barreau du Québec
- Young Bar Association of Québec