Nicole Platanitis is a member of our Taxation group. Her practice focuses on litigation and civil dispute settlements.
As part of her practice, Nicole represents a number of taxpayers in dealings with the Canada Revenue Agency and Revenu Québec. She has pleaded in both English and French before all levels of the Quebec court system, including the Tribunal administratif du Québec, the Court of Quebec, the Superior Court of Quebec, and the Quebec Court of Appeal.
- LL.M., Common Law and Transnational Law, Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbooke (2018)
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2016)
- Graduate Diploma, Juris Doctor, Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke (2015)
- LL.L, Licentiate in Civil Law, Cum Laude, University of Ottawa, Ottawa (2013)
- Common Law Entrance Scholarship awarded as a result of academic excellence (2014)
- Sun Life Financial Individual Performance Award (2013)
- Graduated Cum Laude after completion of civil law studies (2013)
- Dean’s List (2011)
- University of Ottawa Entrance Scholarship, (2010)
- Bourse de la Francophonie (2010)
- Barreau du Québec
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Young Bar Association of Laval
- Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Marianopolis College Alumni Association.