Ludovic Bourdages practices in business, commercial and corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and he is regularly involved in drafting commercial contracts and shareholders’ agreements.
He also has a particular interest in entertainment, sports and media law and in the area of business start-ups.
Ludovic first joined BCF as a student in May 2013, after completing his civil law and common law studies at McGill University. He also holds an undergraduate honours degree in psychology with a minor in business administration from the University of Ottawa, where he graduated summa cum laude.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec 2015
- B.C.L. / LL.B., McGill University
- B.A. psychology / minor in business administration, University of Ottawa (2011), Summa cum laude
- Acquisition of Distech Controls Inc. by Acuity Brands Inc. for a price of $318,000,000.
- Young Chamber of Commerce of Montreal
- Young Canadians in Finance