Director of Knowledge Management
Laetitia Caporicci is a lawyer in BCF’s Knowledge Management team and sits on the firm’s parity and inclusion committee.
She contributes to the development and enrichment of the firm’s precedents, legal resources and knowledge to ensure the efficiency, productivity and quality of services. As part of her duties, she also participates in the planning, design and implementation of knowledge-based innovative projects firmwide.
For ten years, Laetitia practised in intellectual property, in commercial law and in litigation with a major Canadian law firm and on her own. She provided legal, commercial and regulatory advice to life sciences industry stakeholders throughout the product life cycle, from development to commercialisation. She was also involved in patent infringement litigation and in transactions involving technology, life sciences and intellectual property rights.
Before studying law, Laetitia obtained a Bachelor of Science in anatomy and cellular biology from McGill University and a Master in International Health Policy from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Barreau du Québec (Quebec Bar) (2006)
- B.C.L./LL.B. McGill University (2005)
- M.Sc. London School of Economics and Political Science, International Health Policy (2001)
- B.Sc., McGill University, Anatomy and Cellular Biology (2000)
- Comité égalité, ABC-Québec
- Member of the Board of École Buissonnière