Renowned for her diverse and specialized expertise, her extraordinary dedication and her entrepreneurial spirit, Isabelle Lamy is recognised for her results-oriented approach and her ability to successfully handle complex and long-term cases. She excels in finding creative and appropriate solutions for the businesses she advises, in the fields of corporate mergers and acquisitions, private equity, real estate development and securities.
Over the years, Isabelle has facilitated the establishment of a number of foreign companies in Canada. A strong negotiator, she has also worked on several commercial agreements in mining and technology. She has acted as corporate counsel to corporations in acquisitions and divestitures, as well as to issuers and underwriters in public offerings and private placements.
In addition to her law degree, Isabelle has a bachelor's degree in psychoeducation from Université de Sherbrooke.
- Admitted to the Barreau du Québec (2007)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2005)
- B.A. in Psychoeducation, Université de Sherbrooke (1997)
- Air Liquide and VitalAire (France/Canada) in respect of several acquisitions and disposition of Canadian assets;
- Homburg Invest Inc. (Netherlands) in respect of an offering of 36,200,000 subscription receipts for a total gross proceeds of $190,050,000 (dual listing in Canada and Amsterdam);
- Van Houtte Inc. on its sale to Green Mountain Coffee Roasters by share purchase agreement from an affiliate of Littlejohn & Co., LLC, a private equity firm headquartered in Greenwich, CT, for a cash purchase price of $915 million;
- Yellow Media Inc. in the sale of Trader Corporation to funds advised by Apax Partners for C$745 million;
- Wynnchurch Capital Ltd. in its acquisition of J.-Y. Moreau Électrique Inc. and 2950 0519 Québec Inc. (Moreau Industriel), together known as “Groupe Moreau”;
- Homburg REIT in its initial public offering;
- SFK Pulp fund in respect of a public offering of subscription receipts and convertible debentures;
- The underwriters in respect of several equity, preferred shares, debt offerings and Medium Term Note programs of BCE Inc. and Bell Canada;
- Urbanimmersive Technologies Inc. in respect of its initial public offering;
- BRP Inc. in its initial public offering.
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Youth Bar Association of Montreal