Guillaume Gourde-Pinet mainly practises in the fields of litigation and insolvency. He counsels and represents clients before the courts in the trial division and before the administrative tribunals.
Guillaume has developed a diversified practice focused on several areas of litigation and negotiation, namely in environmental, real estate, and business law. He is an accredited mediator since 2016.
- Accredited Mediator in Civil, Commercial, and Labour Law (2016)
- Barreau du Québec (2015)
- LL. B., Montréal University (2014)
- Chinese Law Graduation Certificate (Chinese University of Politics and Law)
“L'ABC du grief patronal”
(2013) 81, VigieRT
- Supports residual materials processing companies in preventing infringements to the regulations and any disputes relating to these;
- Participated actively in disputes in the field of real estate;
- Assisted real estate developers in the negotiation of potentially contentious files, both in commercial and administrative law;
- Participated in the negotiation of agreements governing trade secrets as part of a litigation;
- Acted for residual material treatment companies in several disputes;
- Actively took part in disputes between local businesses and public bodies such as the ministère de l'Environnement and several municipalities;
- Advised several cooperatives on their internal management to prevent potential litigation;
- Acted for several clients in insolvency cases;
- Participated in several shareholder disputes.
- Barreau du Québec