David Lazzari is part of BCF’s Business Law team in Montreal. He primarily practises in the field of business mergers and acquisitions and equity investments.
David is also very involved in matters pertaining to commercial contracts, corporate law, and various related issues as well as the formation of funds.
David stands out as a result of his curiosity and energetic nature. He also has a thorough understanding of business issues surrounding all types of commercial transactions.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2017)
- L.L.B., Ottawa University (2016) summa cum laude
- Lawyer on the team that represented Urecon Ltd. in the sale of 49% of its shares to GF Piping Systems, a division of George Fisher AG (2017);
- Lawyer on the team that represented Urecon Ltd. and members of its management in the acquisition of its majority shareholder, Capital Régional et Coopératif Desjardins (2017);
- Lawyer on the team representing eStruxture Data Centers Inc. in the acquisition of Netelligent Hosting Services Inc. (2016);
- Lawyer on the team that represented Kensington Private Equity Fund in the acquisition of Walker Glass Company Ltd. (2016).
- Réseau Capital
- CIBA Montreal (Canadian Italian Business & Professional Association)
- Member of the Quebec Lobbyists Association;
- Captain of the BCF soccer team;
- Member of the BCF university student recruitment committee