Christian Racicot founded BCF’s Quebec City office in 2001. He practices in commercial and corporate law. He has developed particular expertise in the sectors of venture capital / private equity financing, fund formation and technology transfers. He received a Bachelor of Laws from Laval University and an MBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business (University of Western Ontario).
- M.B.A., University of Western Ontario (1989)
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (1985)
- LL.B., Université Laval (1983)
- Co-founder and President of the Quebec City Conference, a private, by invitation-only and not-for-profit annual conference for leading international venture capital and PE firms, institutional and strategic investors, sovereign wealth funds and family offices whose activities produce tangible economic gain and societal benefit, and for public policy makers, industry experts and leading academics in this investment field, in a format intended for high level exchanges and reflection.
- Founder and President of the Institutional Investors Roundtable, a private peer-to-peer platform of discussion for strategic leaders of global institutional investors (pension funds, SWFs, government reserve funds and other long term equity investors that have the capacity and interest to invest both directly and indirectly in infrastructure and private equity) to explore ways of improving collaboration among themselves and consider tangible innovative ways to invest through leveraging one another’s expertise.