Chief Human Resources Officer
Caroline Bilodeau has more than 20 years of experience in the field of human resources. She stands out for her multidisciplinary background, enabling her to deliver highly strategic and operational management with tangible positive impacts on financial results, employee engagement and client satisfaction.
As an experienced manager, her diversified experience allows her to continuously have a global vision of all activities related to business models and human resources management. Her impressive portfolio includes major initiatives to transform activities and processes, change management and implement appropriate governance structures.
Over the course of her career, she has worked in the financial industry for a major Canadian bank and for one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers. Caroline has made a name for herself by cultivating a collaborative consulting approach and a vision that is at once tactical and strategic in nature, not to mention the passion she has for her work. She is recognised for her critical thinking skills and strong professional relationships that are rooted in communication.
- B.B.A. in Professional Accounting, HEC Montréal
- B.B.A. in Finance and Marketing (equivalent), HEC Montréal
- Training program in Organizational Development (PFDO), Charpentier Développement organisationnel
- Member of the Association of Quebec Women in Finance (AQWF)
- Member of l’Association des parents du Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf – Bursary Committee