Alexandre Nahoul is a business lawyer with an extensive background in taxation. He is a University of Ottawa graduate and was called to the Barreau du Québec in 2013.
Alexandre has headed several commercial files and assists businesses with their daily affairs and merger and acquisition transactions. He also drafts commercial leases, shareholder agreements, and joint-venture agreements.
In addition to his corporate law practice, Alexandre advises clients on their tax and estate planning and assists them with corporate restructuring.
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2013)
- LL.L., University of Ottawa (2012)
- Expansion in Europe of an advertisement agency through an acquisition in Lyon, France;
- Negotiated and raised funds for the operation of an oil well in South America;
- Handled transactions linked to the termination of a joint venture in the entertainment sector;
- Analyzed fiscal impacts for entry into the Middle East market in manufacturing;
- Sale of a communications and web development company to a publicly listed company;
- Real estate transfer between a Canadian company and a Florida trust;
- Acquisition of several competitors in the cosmetic injectables and skin care industry;
- Set up corporate structures for the acquisition of properties in Canada and the United States;
- Strategic organization of a company involved in the production of cannabis for medical purposes, in Ontario and Québec;
- Set up a incentive plan for executives in the field of artificial intelligence.
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montreal